Janome Digitizer MBXv5
SKU: 254757105Janome Digitizer MBXv5 is the complete package…..do you wish you could turn your design ideas / drawings into stitches, well you can with this software; simply import your image to fill with stitches automatically or use your image as a background which you fill with your digitized stitches. You may already have an array of embroidery designs, get inspired and generate further designs from these embroidery designs, create layouts, borders, add lettering, add motifs. Create designs and styles from a variety of tools - applique, cutwork, ambience quilting, trapunto, stumpwork, carved stamping, motif stamping, buttonholes, to name a few. This software is a MS Windows®-based product incorporating many of the conventions with which most PC users are already familar. Digitizer provides seamless integration with CorelDRAW® Essentials, the most popular vector-based drawing package for home users. This combination offers more efficient, user-friendly approach to embroidery design. You can purchase this software from your local Janome Dealer. Note: CorelDRAW® Essentials and its sister product, Coral PHOTO-PAINT® Essentials X6 can also be run as standalone applications.
- PC REQUIREMENTS
Your embroidery software has a single workspace or ‘design window’ which you interact within it with different modes. This allows you to modify or create embroidery designs using the extensive toolset. You can have multiple designs open simultaneously and toggle between each via the design tabs.
Toolboxes are like toolbars in that they contain software tools. However, each toolbox represents a typical scenario you will be engaged in, such as customising designs or editing objects. Some tools may appear in more than one scenario. As such, toolboxes are organised more or less in order of common operations, starting with managing your designs.
An integrated way to view and organise all your embroidery designs and includes the built-in embroidery library which allows you to:
– View design information – Select stitch-out fabric from built-in fabric list – Change background and display colours – Adjust stitch spacing – Customise thread charts from numerous built-in thread brand colour charts – Change colours within existing embroidery design – Insert additional designs to existing design – Colour wheel – change design colours with various colour schemes and colour shading options – Able to cycle used colours – Optimise colour changes within a design while maintaining colour layers
|Lettering and Monogramming||
– Create embroidery lettering using the variety of built-in embroidery fonts and TrueType fonts – Lettering layout baselines – horizontal, vertical, circular, custom, lettering art, pre-set – Reshape lettering – scaling, rotation, adjust spacing, reshape baseline and manipulate – Special lettering – insert characters, add flair script, add monogram lettering, change lettering stitch types, lettering underlay – Break apart lettering and monograms – Split words or monogram into individual components, allowing each to be edited individually
– Vector or bitmap artwork can be inserted, pasted or scanned into your embroidery software for use as digitizing templates or ‘backdrops’. The Artwork toolbox provides for importing electronic artwork into your embroidery software, editing it, and preparing it for automatic digitizing. – Convert artwork – this software includes as standard the entire suite of CorelDRAW® Essentials drawing tools which offer many techniques for drafting outlines and shapes on screen. The software runs in what is called Embroidery mode. Conversely, CorelDRAW® Essentials runs in Graphics mode. Graphics mode lets you convert vector graphics directly to embroidery objects. You can also convert embroidery to vector objects.
– Supports the automatic and semi-automatic digitizing of both bitmap images and vector drawings. – The Click-to-Stitch tools provide everything necessary to digitize shapes in bitmap images automatically without using manual digitizing methods. – Use Auto-digitize PhotoStitch to create embroidery from photographs or other images, color or grayscale. PhotoStitch designs consist of rows of stitches of varying spacing.
In addition to making general changes to a design, such as changing the thread palette and design colors, you can edit design objects and even individual stitches. The Edit Objects toolbox provides many tools for reshaping, resizing, rotating objects, as well as add or remove stitch angles.
– Similar to creative drawing but the objects you draw have stitch properties. – Stitch Types – Single, Triple, Sculpture, Motif, Backstitch, Stemstitch, ZigZag, Satin, 3D Satin, Blanket – Stitch Fills – Tatami, Satin, 3D Satin, Embossed, Motif, Ripple, CrossStitch, Stipple Single Run, Stipple Backstitch, Stipple StemStitch, Blanket – Stitch Effects – Curved Fills, Feather Edge, Gradient Fill – Freehand – The Freehand Embroidery feature lets you create designs with a hand-drawn appearance, something which is difficult to achieve through conventional digitizing methods. The Freehand Embroidery tools can be operated with a mouse or WACOM pen. – Cut and Fill Holes – Remove underlying stitching, Digitize holes in objects, Fill holes in objects – Stitch Reinforcement – Automatic underlay, Underlay settings, Pull compensation, Reinforce outlines
– Colour blending
– Digitize applique
|Cutwork and Stumpwork||
Openwork or ‘cutwork’ embroidery – Is a delicate form of needlework which involves cutting away portions of the background fabric and binding the edges with embroidery stitching. In addition to reinforcing the edges, resulting holes may be filled with embroidery or needle lace.
Cross stitching is a popular technique for filling large areas with low stitch counts. It can also be used for outlines and borders. It is suitable for homeware, tablecloths, children's clothes and folk designs. Cross stitch is also sometimes combined with appliqué.
If your embroidery is too large or contains a number of designs spaced around an article, you can use the Multi-Hooping toolbox to split it into multiple hoopings. Each one contains an object or group of objects that can be stitched out in a single hooping. These can be stitched consecutively to form the whole design. They can be sent directly to machine or saved to file.
The Stitch Player lets you simulate a design stitchout on screen. Use it to view stitching and color sequence in slow motion. Simulation can be started from any stitch. With larger designs, scroll automatically so that the area being stitched remains on screen.
|Open as Embroidery Formats||
Janome: All-in-One Designs (*.JAN), (*.JEF), (*.JEF+), (*.JPX), (*.SEW), (*.EMX)
|Save as Embroidery Formats||
Janome: All-in-One Designs (*.JAN), (*.JEF), (*.JPX), (*.SEW)
|CPU||Intel® Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64||3GHz + Latest 64-bit (x64) multi core processor|
|Operating system||Microsoft® Windows® 10 (64-bit Edition)
Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit Editions)
Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32-bit or 64-bit Editions)
All with latest service packs installed.
|Microsoft® Windows® 10 (64-bit Edition)
Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 (64-bit Editions)
All with latest service packs installed.
|Browser||I.E. 9.0 or Later||I.E. 11.0 or Later|
|Memory||4 GB||8 GB or more|
|Hard disk size||80 GB||256 GB or More (Solid State Drive)|
|Free disk space||40 GB||60 GB or More|
|Graphics card||Support for Highest Color (32bit) and resolution (1366 X 768)||Support for DirectX 9 graphics with:
1GB of graphics memory (non-integrated)
Pixel Shader 2.0 in hardware bits per pixel
Dual Monitor Capable
|Monitor||1366 X 768 screen resolution||Dual monitors capable of displaying 1920 X 1080 screen resolution|
|Mouse||USB mouse||USB mouse|
|Data drives||DVD-ROM Drive for software installation.||DVD-RW for backup purposes|
|Sound card||Required for multimedia training.|
|Internet connection||Required for product activation and registration.|