The AcuEdit app allows you to edit Janome embroidery designs on your iPad using Wi-Fi. You can edit designs anywhere, anytime! Embroidery designs can even be edited when your machine is sewing. Send the design data to your sewing machine and you are ready to go!
AcuEdit is compatible with the following sewing machine models:
- Horizon Quilt Maker Memory Craft 15000
- Horizon Memory Craft 15000 version 2.11and earlier versions
- SKYLINE S9
Link with Sewing Machine
- You can send embroidery data from your iPad to your sewing machine. The machine can start sewing your new designs upon receiving the data.
- AcuEdit can also receive embroidery designs from the Ready to Sew and Editing modes of your sewing machine.
This app is FREE and only available on the App Store for iOS devices
|Import embroidery designs||
– Select designs from your embroidery collection on your iPad.
|Save embroidery designs||
– Save embroidery designs on your iPad.
|Compatible embroidery formats||